Our Money Advice service is available to all tenants of GGHT and members of their households who are experiencing financial difficulty.
We will work with you to help in any way we can, whether this is putting together a budget, helping you reduce your expenses, or representing you to overcome problems with your income in order to help you maintain your tenancy.
We pride ourselves on offering a free and impartial service, with the aim of putting you in the best possible financial position.
We will also do our utmost to take the mystery out of the ongoing reforms of the benefits system and make these benefit changes work for you. We can help you with:
- Advice and information about a wide range of benefits
- Assist you with understanding Benefit Changes (Welfare reforms)
- Carry out a benefit check to make sure you are claiming your full entitlement
- Help you with filling in forms
- Guide you through the complex rules and regulations associated with claiming benefits
- Help you adjust when things change that could affect your income
- Help you manage your money and budget more efficiently
- Prioritise your debts
The members of the Money Advice team cover different areas of Warrington and they are…
|Georgina Webster||Appleton, Latchford West, Lymm, Stockton Heath, Padgate, Woolston, Fearnhead, Birchwood.|
|Lin Hill||Culcheth, Glazebrook, Rixton, Burtonwood, Winwick, Sankey North, Sankey South, Penketh|
|Lisa Griffiths||Bewsey, Dallam, Whitecross|
|Stacy Foster||Orford, Longford|
Peninsula House, Cabul Close, Quebec Road, Watkin Street, St Peters Way,
|Laura Shaw||Grasmere Avenue, Greenwood Crescent, Parts of Poplars Avenue|
|Steven Higham||Poplars Avenue & connected streets|
Money Advice Manager - Glenis Thomson.