It is also highly important that we raise awareness of how carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions impact the environment and what we can do to help.
GGHT has teamed up with Citrus Energy
– a social enterprise, which has been set up to offer tenants tailored advice and practical help on ways to save energy and lower fuel bills. Including:
- Energy switching or getting a better deal from your current supplier (paying less for your Gas and Electricity).
- Help and Support to understand your bills and energy usage.
- Hints and Tips on how to become more energy efficient.
- Save money on your water bills with a water meter….and much more!
For assistance with finding a cheaper supplier, switching and help with fuel debts please contact Citrus Energy on 0800 221 8089 and state you are a GGHT customer.