Do you need support in gaining employment?
Our dedicated Employment Initiatives team can support you by:
- Matching you with exclusive GGHT and partners employment opportunities
- Ensuring you have an up to date CV
- Developing your application writing and interview skills
- Supporting your job searches on Universal Jobmatch service (see below)
- Identifying funds for the smooth transition into employment
For help with job search, our dedicated Employment Initiatives Team are on hand to support you in every step of your journey. Contact Chris Roberts
or Karen Mackie
in our Employment Team on 01925 452452 for more details about all our employment initiatives in your area.
GGHT Employment Support Fund...
Do you need help with any expenses to get to work? Or travel to an interview? We have an Employment Support Fund that can help! Examples of Expenses we can help with are..…
- Travel Expenses to attend an interview.
- Clothing for a formal interview.
- Clothing/Protective Clothing and or tools to start a job.
- The cost of essential training to enable you to start a job.
- Initial cost of travel to work prior to receiving your first wage.
Universal Jobmatch, the free, online, job posting and matching service. It is one of the largest jobsites in the UK and will be available in English and Welsh. Companies and jobseekers can use the new service's features by setting up a Universal Jobmatch account.
To do this, they will need a Government Gateway Account ID and password, and an email address. This can be done on the GOV.UK
Connect 17 – access to employment
The Connect 17 bus route allows people easier access to Lingley Mere & Birchwood and easier access to employment opportunities. The bus and route will allow people to travel direct to key business areas without having to change in town.
WBC also have 'Travel Advisors' to assist people in deciding the best routes travelling to and from work and there are leaflets available in Warrington Bus Terminus describing public transport links to the major employment areas across the town. To find out more information on the service, including full route details contact Network Warrington direct on 01925 634296, via the website www.networkwarrington.co.uk
, Facebook /networkwarrington
, Twitter @networkwarrington
or in person at the Travel Centre at Warrington Interchange.