Your Neighbourhood Officer is there for you and you should contact them if you:
- want to report low level anti-social behaviour (ASB).
- have tenancy issues, including issues with gardens/land/trees.
- have questions about the improvement works on your home.
- need support if you are affected by the benefit changes in particular Universal Credit.
- can advise you how to get online and access local computer courses and support you to set up your My GGHT online account.
Each Neighbourhood Officer has their own area (patch) as listed below:
NORTH/EAST AREA – Neighbourhood Manager: David Walsh
Patch 2 - Vacant
- Burtonwood & Winwick
- Culcheth, Glazebury & Croft,
- Rixton & Glazebrook
- Locking Stumps
- Orange & Avery
- Cinnamon Brow
- Darwen Gardens/Derek Ave area
- Alder Lane
- Bruce Ave & bottom Poplars area
- Vulcan & Valiant
- Mid Poplars (Festival, Small, Statham, Howson)
- Grasmere & Greenwood
- Windermere area
- Top Poplars (Toll Bar, Bexhill, Hastings)
SOUTH/WEST AREA – Neighbourhood Manager: Scott Cooke (secondment)
- Bewsey South
- Whitecross & Leicester
- Sankey Bridges
- Stockton Heath
- Great Sankey
- Town Centre
- St Peter’s
- Cabul & Quebec
- St Elphin’s & St Kath’s