ONLINE SERVICES DOWN FROM 23 SEPT, 4PM:  We are upgrading our online services portal, you will not be able to access your online account until the morning of Tuesday 28th September. All our other services remain unaffected.

Due to the system upgrade, we are only able to take Emergency Repairs (something which could seriously damage your health or property), which you can report by calling 0800 678 1894 or emailing

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Rent and Payments

Non-payment of rent and legal action



If your arrears continue to increase and you fail to respond to our attempts to contact you, we will progress with legal action and serve a 'Notice of Seeking Possession'. This is the first stage of legal action and details our intention to proceed to court if the matter is not resolved within 2 weeks.

We can apply for different court orders depending on your circumstances.

  • Adjournment - this is usually an agreement for you to pay whilst giving you more time to resolve your financial difficulties.
  • Suspended Possession Order - This is a Court Order that requires you to pay your rent plus a weekly amount to reduce your arrears. If you don’t not keep to the Court Order payments we will apply for an eviction. We will also request a Money Judgement for the outstanding arrears. This could affect your credit rating.
  • Immediate Possession Order - If you fail to engage with us we will ask for an order for Immediate Possession. You will have to vacate the property within the timescale agreed by the Judge. This could be with immediate effect or within 7 to 14 days. We will also request a Money Judgement for the outstanding arrears. This could affect your credit rating.
  • Warrant of Possession of Land - If you breach the terms of your Court Order, we will apply for a Warrant of Possession of Land. This means that a bailiff will set a date to evict you from your home. This process will incur further costs.


Non-payment of rent could lead to Sanctions being imposed by us. This could result in your home being removed from improvement works. In some circumstances it may lead to you being offered a basic service by us.

What happens if I leave the property?

We will actively pursue any outstanding debts left to our organisation at the end of a tenancy and reserve the right to pass on such debts to a collections agency.


Check mark in a speech bubble

Benefits & Money Advice

House with speech bubble containing a question mark

Rent & Payments

Adjustable wrench with an exclamation mark

Repairs & Online Services

House with heart in the middle

Our homes