Warrington - Alcohol Support Service
Worried about alcohol? Help is available...
- Specialist alcohol advice, information and treatment
- Convenient appointments in your own home or community venues
- Counselling, complementary therapies and health advice
- Recovery focused activities
- Alcohol awarenes, training & education
This local service offers free, confidential advice, support, information, and treatment for adults whose alcohol use is affecting their life. To find out more, contact them on Tel: 01925 428 465.
This is a national alcohol helpline. It offers help and advice for alcohol related issues; self-help material, and can advise you on where to go for more help. It is a confidential service, and you do not need to give your name. Contact them free on 0800 9178282 (24hrs a day, 7 days a week).
FootstepsThey are a listening and support service for parents and family members concerned about alcohol or drug use in their family. They can be contacted on 01925244524.
If you would like to know more general information about alcohol, please visit the NHS alcohol website.
"Drink Less - Enjoy More!"