The OKEachDay service allows older customers to tell us they are OK.
By simply pressing the ‘OK’ button on the new telephone provided customers tell us that they are OK without having to wait at home for a call. If for any reason a resident is unable to press the button a member of staff then contact them to check, and following that a named next of kin, family member or friend.
In addition, the Staying Home Service
offers welfare checks to respond to any concerns triggered by OKEachDay, benefits checks to help tenants maximise their income and quickly identifies aids and adaptations to reduce slips, trips and falls.
Benefits of OKEachDay:
- Customer are able to tell us they are OK 365 days of the year simply by pressing a button on the phone.
- The OKEachDay Service enables GGHT to send automated messages to people in our bungalows, for example we can alert them to adverse weather conditions or let them know if there are any events or activities taking place in their communities.
- Tenants are also able to report repairs 365 days of the year through the phone by pressing a button.
- The simplicity of the system is one of the features that users comment on the most. Peace of mind at the touch of a button.
- Along with our Staying Home service it offers additional benefits including welfare checks to respond to any concerns triggered by OKEachDay, benefits checks to help residents maximise their income and being able to ensure that aids and adaptations are identified quickly to reduce slips, trips and falls.
To find out more about OKEach Day and the Staying Home Service please contact a member of the team at on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01925 452424.